Tuesday, April 28

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!

Nate is officially in his 30's now, but still lookin' good!


Kalli made her dad 3 pictures and helped pick out some new swim shorts and ties for him. She was so excited to watch him open them up. Treyvan was just as happy chewing on the paper :) Happy Birthday!

Nate is a fabulous husband and dad, I am so lucky to have him. Thanks for all you do!
Love you forever!!!

5 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

Happy Birthday Old Man!

Brady and Jess said...

I feel your pain man...only a few days left for me too=( blah!

Ticey said...

Happy Birthday!! Kevin bites the big one this year as well - hope he survives it as well as Nate!

We'd love to see you guys if you roll through in June - I'll be around, just planning to stay at home with my baby all summer long, be a true mommy!

Kim said...

Poor Treyvan...shoved away in the shadows again! ;) we love you guys! I need to send you those pics of treyvan! :)

Mark and Cristin said...

Happy Birthday, Nate! Looks like it was a good one. p.s. Treyvan is so adorable on the couch I can hardly stand it :-) See you guys in a few weeks!!