A little bit of male bonding doesn't hurt anyone!!! I can't stop laughing thinking about this "predicament".
I think if I was there - I'd of had everyone leave the pool - - and then take a picture of Nate walking home with the tube. Imagine that! HeHe
I would pay big money to have been there.
Tasha, you must have the most fun life. A day with Nate is never a dull one, I'm sure!
Fat man in a littel suit haha!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A little bit of male bonding doesn't hurt anyone!!! I can't stop laughing thinking about this "predicament".
I think if I was there - I'd of had everyone leave the pool - - and then take a picture of Nate walking home with the tube.
Imagine that! HeHe
I would pay big money to have been there.
Tasha, you must have the most fun life. A day with Nate is never a dull one, I'm sure!
Fat man in a littel suit haha!!
Post a Comment