Tuesday, April 7

Can You Spot the Nate?


In the college days, Nate was known for his 'gay nate' voice impersonation. One night, some girls convinced him to dress up according to the voice and this the outcome. I am so excited that one of the girls posted this picture on Facebook. It's priceless! Aren't I the lucky one to have this all to myself...

5 comments:

Minnesota Fun! said...

Those were some FUN days. What ever happened to the videos of "gay Nate"? My question is, does "gay Nate" come to visit anymore?
That year of college was the best! Thanks Nate and Tasha for all the memories!

Vudochki said...

Tasha! I'm glad you enjoyed the picture. I was scanning my college scrapbook into the computer and came across this and had to put it up on facebook. If I remember correctly, we called him "Natina". Anyway, I have to say that you have a beautiful family and I can't get over how your little girl looks just like you (Tasha). Anyway, glad you enjoyed the picture. Here's my blog if you're ever EXTREMELY bored...
www.woodfamilyonline.net
~Jessica (Bastian) Wood

Vudochki said...

I don't mind at all, Tasha! I think it's hilarious that you took it and put on your blog!

Jessica said...

Another mystery solved. This picture explains it all!!!!!! Now I understand him a little bit more. You are a lucky lady.

Jennifer said...

There aren't words.