Monday, January 12

My Very Big, Little Boy


Treyvan had his 4 month check up and this is what we found out - besides that he has 2 ear infections :(

Height: 27 in - Off the Chart
Weight: 18 lb 14 oz - Off the Chart
Head: 43 cm - In the middle somewhere (I didn't get the %)

The nurse said he looks like a 6 month old. He is already in his 6-9 month clothes, just a few of the 3-6 months fit still. So crazy. Kalli was always in the 90th percentile, but she was right on with clothes sizes. I guess we will see what 6 months brings...

"Look mom, no hands!"

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Treyvan is so cute, I can't believe how fast he's growing! He already looks bigger than when I saw him in December! It was fun to get to see you two!

KIRSTEN said...

Treyvan ... you handsome little boy, you!! Nate & Tasha he sounds like such a good baby. Keep the pictures coming!!

Kim said...

I love that he is so big! There is that much more of him to squeeze and kiss! I love his open mouth face.

Ticey said...

i love that he's always got his mouth open, that deer in the headlights look. kaeden does, too. and he's a chunker, too! we must be doing something right :-)

Jessica said...

He is the prodigy baby!!!! So cute!!

Mark and Cristin said...

Love Him!!

The Green's said...

There is nothing better than a squoooshy6 baby! look at those legs! And Kalli! She is gorgeous just like her Mommy!