We hit up the renowned fabric district today. It was fun looking thru all the amazing fabrics; Michael Levine had some of my favorites. I see what all the hype is about, but I must say, I HATE LA. It took us all day to go 3 places. Ridiculous. Hate it. I don't know if I will be going back anytime soon. (Unless there is something fun to do that would convince me otherwise :)
7 comments:
Kalli has the same shirt as both my girls. Good'ol Old Navy. Are you sewing something? I would love to check it out
It really is so much better if you ever get to go without kids. You can just enjoy and take your sweet time picking out which fabrics look just right. I could easily spend hours in michael Levine mixing and matching up fabrics ... but alas, I never have enough time. Jessica and I want to go back up kidless soon ... you should come!
Wow- we have missed a lot! It was fun to see all of your pictures and read all of the previous posts to get a little update on your cute family. We sure miss you guys!
As for your hating LA, I am right there with you. I grew up less than an hour away and have been only been there a handful of times- for a reason. If you ever want to come visit NYC though, we would be happy to have you come stay with us! :)
It looks like you had a great Christmas!!!! I am dying about the fabric district, since I just got a sewing machine for Christmas...that place looks like heaven for me right now!!!! So much fun. But I have to admit I don't think I could handle LA either!!!!
Trey looks so big. When Nate comes up to see Mark's house why don't you come too so the babies can have a play date?
OK, Trey is HUGE and I love those rolly poley legs! Fabric district in LA looks way cooler than the garment district of NY, which was frankly pretty seedy. Sounds much harder to navigate, though. :( Come to Monterey again sooN!
I loved the fabric district and Diddy Riese (just not the driving in between). We should definitely go back with Kim, by ourselves and skip all of the traffic in between.
Post a Comment