Hi there. YOur little chunk is too cute. I hear you may be coming this weekend. i hope it is true. Def come up Sat night with Ethan and we will get a sitter for a parents night out only, except maybe the babies if you are not leaving Trey yet.
What a cute picture. It is amazing how fast the infant stage is gone. Looks like you guys are enjoying life in California.
He is a chunky monkey and I LOVE IT! Just wanna squeeze those cheeks! So fun! What an adorable pair you have.
Wanna put this picture in your header?
So dang cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi there. YOur little chunk is too cute. I hear you may be coming this weekend. i hope it is true. Def come up Sat night with Ethan and we will get a sitter for a parents night out only, except maybe the babies if you are not leaving Trey yet.
What a cute picture. It is amazing how fast the infant stage is gone. Looks like you guys are enjoying life in California.
He is a chunky monkey and I LOVE IT! Just wanna squeeze those cheeks! So fun! What an adorable pair you have.
Wanna put this picture in your header?
So dang cute!
Post a Comment