Since it was another lazy hot Saturday, Jess suggested we head over to Irvine Park to check it out. I didn't know this place even existed and we are always up for something new.
There was a little train that takes you thru the whole park
Kalli and Boston thought it was great, but the treat bags were even better.
We checked out the little zoo, which was more impressive than I expected. We even saw a bear, beaver and a bird eating its lunch (a mouse - we heard the crunch of the bones as it ate it - ewww!)

Kalli even got to pet the goats. What's a zoo without goats?
Kalli even got to pet the goats. What's a zoo without goats?
It was a lot of fun. Who knew a park had so much to offer!
3 comments:
How lucky is Kalli! You do such cute fun things with her!!
Love Irvine Park.
We had so much fun. I especially loved hearing the crunching bones of that mouse while it was being eaten. OH, and the play/fight between the donkeys.
Post a Comment