That 3rd picture is a little creepy .. ha ha. Looks like you guys were having a GREAT time. You guys need to come out to Denver and go to the real Waterworld!!
Those are fun pictures! I want to see more!! I love the one of Kalli sooo cute!!
Ok, the pics of Nate are totally creepy!!!! The second one looks like a coroners picture (so that's what Nate would look like if he drowned).
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That 3rd picture is a little creepy .. ha ha. Looks like you guys were having a GREAT time. You guys need to come out to Denver and go to the real Waterworld!!
Those are fun pictures! I want to see more!! I love the one of Kalli sooo cute!!
Ok, the pics of Nate are totally creepy!!!! The second one looks like a coroners picture (so that's what Nate would look like if he drowned).
Post a Comment