Saturday, November 22

Surprise!

Wendy turns 28 next week and Kim and I decided to surprise her with an early morning (6:30 a.m.) kidnap. With Jake's help (who got it all on video), it was a success and she was definitely surprised. Here are a few highlights:


Tess protecting her mommy

Then off to Mimi's for breakfast

They even gave her a birthday cake - it still tasted good, even if it was 7:45 in the morning.


Happy Birthday Wendy!

7 comments:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I remember doing that to someone when we were younger...Was it Kirsten? I just remember going to that restaurant in Logan by Fred Meyer. Fun times!! Looks like you had a blast!!

Wendy said...

You are a good friend. I guess we're really secure with our friendship to post these pics.

KIRSTEN said...

Haha ... yes Haylee that was me. Who could forget that wonderful morning. We even sat in the parking lot at Angie's waiting for them to open. Remember all of the regulars getting out of their cars as soon as the restaurant turned on their lights. GOOD TIMES!!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen so many poo sutis in one photo.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Wendy~ Cake at 7:45 am. What could be better than that??

Wendy said...

Nate "anonymous" - If you're going to rip on us sleepy beauties, learn how to use spell check first!

P.S. Suits NOT sutis. hahahaha!!!!!

Kim said...

What is a sutis? :) Love you Nate!