Saturday, November 22

8 Things

Eight TV Shows I like to Watch:

1- Office
2-Prisonbreak
3-Kath & Kim
4-Criminal Minds
5-24
6-Seinfeld reruns
7-Lost
8-America's Next Top Model


Eight Things I Did Yesterday:

1-Saw Twilight!!!
2-Surprised a friend and went to an early breakfast
3-Took a short nap
4-Made brownies-mmmm...
5-Took Kalli to the park
6-Watched one of my favorite shows-Criminal Minds
7-Got in the shower twice (thanks to Treyvan spitting up ALL over me)
8-Went to the mailbox (only happens 2 or 3 times a week)

Eight Places I Love to Eat
1-Mangia Bene
2-Thai Bite
3-Thai Brothers
4-Mimi's Cafe
5-Cheesecake Factory
6-Cherry on Top
7-Great Harvest - in Logan
8-Taco Time

Eight Things I Look Forward To

1-Sleeping through the night

2-Thanksgiving

3-Christmas with my family in Utah

4-Getting our family pictures

5-Our Favorite Things Party

6-Fitting back into all my jeans/clothes

7-Getting some rain

8-A cry free baby (wait, does that ever happen?)

Eight People I Have Tagged

Anyone and everyone that wants to!

No comments: