Tuesday, October 27

Right Where We Left Off

After months of waiting, Jess and Miah came back to visit! Kalli was so excited to see Boston again since he is still listed as one of her best friends. Last time we saw Capri she was just a babe, so it was fun to see her a little more 'grown up'.
The next day we had a ward costume party and chilli cook off. Nate was took a stab at winning by making a fabulous batch of chilli - too bad it didn't win. Wendy was one of the judges, we can blame her ;)
Kalli and Treyvan were excited to get dressed up for the big party.
Before...

After...My Fairy Witch and Bumble Bee

We met up with another Fairy Witch and an adorble Black Cat
and some other monsters and princesses

Of course, Superman was there to save us all



I think I look the scariest and I wasn't even dressed up :)
Trying to pack in as much fun as possible, the following day we got together for dinner at the park.
Nate showed off his Water Witching skills
Miah showed off his balancing skills
and these 3 tried to show off their bar skills. It just wasn't the same; I guess 20 years do make a difference


Even Treyvan got to show off a little

On the final day, Kim had us over for homemade chilli and to carve pumpkins . While we slaved away on the pumpkins

Nate took care of the kids. I think only 2 ended up with broken bones this time... ;)

Here are our scary pumpkins with their scary creators
HURRY back soon! We miss you guys already!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Yeah! More fun picture! I didn't know "fairy witches" were so popular. Cute costumes.

KIRSTEN said...

I better see Kalli in those purple tights, when we meet up in Utah!