Tuesday, January 20

The Other Princess in Our Family


Kalli got a dress up princess game from Chad & Laura for Christmas and absolutely LOVES it. All 3 of us play together at least twice a day, but Kalli plays by herself over and over again. Here is one of the times that Nate won (he got all the jewelry on before anyone else). Isn't he a beautiful little princess? Kalli thinks so. Anyone up for a game?

11 comments:

Patricia said...

I'm in...but don't know if I can compete with Nathan and his Kenneth Cole flair.

Patricia said...

I'm in...but don't know if I can compete with Nathan and his Kenneth Cole flair.

KIRSTEN said...

Oh Nate ... what a funny man you are - haha! You look GREAT

Laura said...

Yeah, looks like you guys are doing such a great job at it, will just let you keep playing :)

Ticey said...

looks like our late night college videos are making a come back (sstop, sstop it!)

Wendy said...

I'm liking this new side of Nate. I think he's finally feeling comfortable in his own skin, showing his true colors.

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

That's hot.

Jessica said...

Good look for Nate. I showed Boston this photo and he says "Look, Nate princess, like me". Nate's his new hero.

Mark and Cristin said...

It takes a real man to wear jewelry - that's what I say anyway!!

Ann Marie said...

All I had to do was see that picture and I am laughing hysterically! What a good Daddy! ;)

Kim said...

I agree with Jessica. Nate is definitely my hero!