Tuesday, September 9

Welcome Treyvan Fischer

He has arrived! 8 lb. 1 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. Born at 12:17 pm. Mama did great and Kalli LOVES being an older sister.




24 comments:

Laura said...

What a cute little nephew I have! Can't wait to grab those big cheeks! Kalli looks excited, Nate looks the most excited, and Tasha looks happy but tired!!

Annie said...

Another nephew to add to my li
st! He is so cute!!! i cant wait to see him! i love kallis sticker in the picture" i am the big sister"

Charee B Mcclellan said...

yay, glad that all went well and he is cute....but dang....you look too dang good for just having a 8# 10oz baby. congrats

KIRSTEN said...

Tash you look great. What a CUTE little man. Congrats to you all. One big question ... what is his NAME???

Patricia said...

Aunt Pat and Cousin Sarah love this little guy! We were happy to see the pictures of all of you. We think one of the pictures looks like Nathan. What do you think? We can't wait to see him!!! And hold him!!! And cut his fingernails (sarah said that)! And see Kalli!

The Cowley BLT w/ a little M and Z said...

Congratulations, we are glad that he made it safe and sound! We will try and swing down one of these days to see you all!!

Kandi said...

I agree with Kirsten....what's the little man's name? You look great and it's good to hear that everything went so well.

Shelly Traveller said...

How fun, he's just perfect!

BTW you look great for just having a baby!

Jennifer said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him. YOu look great too, I told you it was easier the second time around. When can I bring food?

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

Yea!!!! He looks like a Fischer! And you do look way too good for just having a baby. Can't wait to hear his name, and baby makes Four!

Jeff and Vickie said...

Take lots of pictures. I'd like to see Kalli with him. He has a KIND face. I see Nate, Kalli and Tasha rolled up into one. Now Kalli has a little BIG brother.
We love you guys!

Andrea said...

Tash, Nate and Kalli, Congrats! He looks like a little angel! I'm glad he arrived safely, what a cutie...wish I could kiss those cute little cheeks! The new born stage is so fun and so fast, have fun enjoying your sweet boy!

Hayley said...

congrats! congrats! congrats! I hope you all feel terriffic!

Hayley said...

congrats! congrats! congrats! I hope you all feel terriffic!

TnD said...

I already want to call him baby Trey. He is too cute and you look wonderful Tasha!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!! I hope that when I have kids someday I look as good as you!!!

SUMMER said...

Congrats Tasha! He is adorable and I love his name!!!

Ann Marie said...

Congratulations Fischer fam! Yeah!!!! He is so handsome! :-)

Mark and Cristin said...

We're so glad he's here!! Can't wait to meet him in person - Glad everyone is doing great :-) Congrats!

Debbie Savage said...

he is so adorable! i love his cute little face! congrats!

KIRSTEN said...

Checking in to see how the new parents of two are doing? I can't wait to talk to you Tash, but will wait a little while longer because the first few weeks can seem somewhat overwhelming. Your little name is one week old today!!

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

CONGRATS!!!!! The world is a better place with a new Fischer in it. Hope you're all doing well! xoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new one. Thanks for posting photos they look great. What a cute kid.

Emily said...

Simply precious! You looked fabulous by the way! What a great day to be born on too!!