I arrived at Mission Hospital for a scheduled induction at 7 am on Tues., Sept 9. I was actually due on Sept. 20th, but since Kalli was so huge (8 lb 11 oz) and early, we wanted to beat the odds and have this little guy while he was still small (ha, he was still 8 lb 1 oz). I was a little nervous about being induced, but there was nothing to worry about; it was the best delivery ever! I felt no pain and after 2 pushes, Treyvan was out. I didn't even break a sweat! Since Treyvan came so fast, his face was very bruised and he had a popped blood vessel in his eye, but other than that, he was a healthy little boy. We are so happy to add him to our family and Kalli absolutely loves being the big sister! Thanks to my mom for coming to help us out and take care of Kalli and thanks to everyone else who called, visited and has helped us adjust to our new family.
Here I am in all my glory the night before
"Where's the basketball hiding?"
My poor 'cankled' feet
A little too early for Nate
Let's get this show on the road
There he is all 8 lbs 1 oz of him
First family pic
Kalli would already do anything for her baby brother
So sweet. What I would give to know what Kalli is thinking right then.
G-ma and Big Sis
Kalli taking advantage of the hospital soda alacarte


I didn't get pictures of everyone that came to visit, my brain wasn't in full operating mode I guess, so here's what I have. Also, thanks Jess for getting the anouncement of Treyvan up on our blog so quickly.
This is Treyvan about 1 week old. I will try to get a better picture of him soon.
Thanks again to everyone and their efforts in making our life easier with this big adjustment. We have felt the love! :)
11 comments:
What a happy day! I wish so much that I was there. You look so happy and just radiant.
Tash, you look AMAZING! What the heck? And what a beautiful baby boy!!! You're right, that pic of Kalli and Trey is so sweet! Congrats, you guys!!! Can't wait to meet baby T.
I love this last picture of Treyvan. What a handsome little man! Let Kalli know that I will be coming to partake of some of that Shasta!!
What?!? You only pushed twice!! That is so not fair - my second delivery better be that easy as well :-) These are great pics, keep 'em comin!
What an amazing delivery story! Are you sure you just didn't sneeze or something? :-) He is so adorable. I want to bring you all dinner. I will call to set up a date! :-)
He is just so cute! And I love.love.love his name!
so cute, thanks for posting lots of pictures, loven' that. he is just darling. you have done a great job. now you are pretty much complete. girl, boy, mom, dad....couldn't be better.
I love the night before pictures...I'll have to remember that (unfortunately my feet already look cankled and I have some weeks to wait!) I'm so happy for you and your family. Congrats!!!
He's adorable and his name is perfect. It doesn't look funny at all. Congrats! I need to have Kalli over again soon. Hope all is well!
I think blogs are amazing that I can see your baby from my home when I never would have otherwise. He is beautiful and so are you. Congratulations! Enjoy him...they grow up to fast. Carol is going to be here a bit this weekend. It will be fun to have a little visit.
Wow. You look good. I looked a lot like baby T with Claire, broken blood vessels bruised and all drained of color. You would have thought I just went through the birth canal. Congrats again. i can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment