Wednesday, September 3

Final Ultrasound

I went in for my last Ultrasound/Doctor's appointment, before I deliver this babe. I love to see the Ultrasound pics, but this one freaked me out a bit.


The technician slipped me in a couple 4-D images and I wasn't sure if I was happy to see them or not. I hope he doesn't look like that! He looks like an alien. I think I will stick to the 2-D images from now on. (It is pretty cool that they can see him so well inside my belly though, just a little creepy.)


He was measuring at 7 lb 15 oz. They say the machine is about 1/2 lb off, but that still means I am in for a 8 lb baby. Good thing I am getting induced early! I am a little nervous about the induction thing, but I am sure everything will be fine (keep your fingers crossed).

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Why are you freaked out? He looks just like you. hahaha!