Love you! Hope all is well and can't wait to hear of the good news. We will be praying for you! Keep us posted. We are in Vegas right now and will head to SLC later today.
You're way too on top of things if you can post something the day you are scheduled to have your baby. I hope all is going well. Can't wait to see the next post. :)
7 comments:
Ahhh good luck! I'll be thinking about ya and checking in.
Love you! Hope all is well and can't wait to hear of the good news. We will be praying for you! Keep us posted. We are in Vegas right now and will head to SLC later today.
You're way too on top of things if you can post something the day you are scheduled to have your baby. I hope all is going well. Can't wait to see the next post. :)
yay for you!!!! glad that this day has finally came, sometimes it feels like the day will never come......but here it is! congrats in advance!!
Where is he??? I want to see pics
What a sweet healthy boy you have! Congratulations Tasha and Nate. What a joy to be able to do this full time.
Post a Comment