Sunday, July 29

Tag, Who's Next???

So here is a little info that maybe you knew, or didn't, about me:

Jobs I have had:

1: Darrell's Appliance - Sales and office duties (for 7 yrs! - family business)
2: Mom
3: Administrative Assistant & Mom (double duty:)

Movies I could watch over and over:

1: Grease
2: The Fugitive
3: Dumb & Dumber
4: Napolean Dynamite
5: Beaches
6:The Office (Season 1 & 2)

Places I have lived:

1: Utah (Logan, born and raised)
2: California (Monterey, for a few months and now here!)

Favorite TV Shows:

1: PrisonBreak
2: The Office
3: 24
4: Lost
5: Seinfeld (the re-runs never get old)

Favorite Foods:

1: Thai - curry and coconut soup - Mmmm...
2: Fruit - anything, but especially watermelon and oranges
3: Caramello
4: Haribo Gummi Bears
5: Soft Flour Tacos
6: The list could go on and on....

Websites I visit:

1: Blogs
2: Craigslist
3: Yahoo!

Five Places I'd Rather Be:

1: In Europe with Nate
2: Anywhere exotic
3: Visiting family
4: Eating a scrumptious dinner
5: In a deep relaxing sleep

Tagged:

1: Chad and Laura
2: Aunt Pat

3 comments:

Kim said...

The Office is by FAR the best show on TV! Can't wait until next season! Also, let me know if I can help with anything with the move! Good luck with everything and remember ... it will be over soon! :)

Laura said...

Hey, I ain't tagging nothing until I see some pics of the new house!

Patricia said...

I'm too impaired to do this.