Finally, the big move is over. We were officially moved in early Wed morning (2 a.m.!) , but we didn't get much unpacking done because we left for Monterey that afternoon and here we are for the next couple days. We wanted to get away from all the craziness and sit back and relax a little....boy has it been great. I sure don't want to go back to reality though.
I would like to thank everyone who offered and did help us throughout our move. We definitely felt the love. :) It is nice to know that we have found good friends, which is important especially when there is no family close by. I hope we can get the house in order soon and then we will get that bbq in the works! See ya all when we get back...
p.s. I will get some more pictures on as soon as I find the cord to upload from the camera, which could take a while, hmmmm
6 comments:
I am so sad you aren't in YW with us anymore. They released you today and called Shannon Weidner to take your place. She'll be great, but man if feels like we were just getting into the grove of things. HOpe you feel rested when you get back. I hate unpacking, but it's better than moving. Call me and I'll take Kali or come help.
Congrats! Finally your moved! Well, we'll miss you in church. We've lost another great family! We better still see you at our get togethers! Let me know if I can help with anything!
Can't wait to see your new place! We are excited for you. Emi misses her best bud. Our home is open for Kalli if you need some alone time to unpack.
Hey Tasha -
I would love to come see your new place, it sounds great! I am an official blogger now - check out my site! We can be blog buddies!
Tasha, what's up? I'm going to be going to CEC this week if you want me to take Kalli for you. Let me know.
Where the heck are you? I still don't have a baby, so let's play!
Post a Comment