So, this is my first written entry in the blogger world. I hope there are many more to come :) Well, this is the story of my life, right now. Last Friday, we found a cute little house to rent a couple miles away from where we live now. It has a little back yard with a built in BBQ and a bunch of fruit trees. There is a pool across the street and a fabulous park just around the corner. I am so excited to move to this house. Kalli will finally have a yard to play in, yeah! We are supposed to be in by Aug.1st (which is 2 weeks from now, aghhh!) I hate moving with a passion, since this will be 6 times in 6 yrs, but it will be worth it. Needless to say, we have a busy couple of weeks ahead of us. Now you would think that is enough to worry about, but nope there is more. Nate gave his 2 weeks notice to his boss on the same Friday that we looked at the house. He will be officially "on his own" starting July 28th so wish us luck...
Well, I guess you are all caught up with the craziness in our lives. Ta-ta for now
4 comments:
Yay! Congrats on the house, it sounds like you guys found a real gem!
I my gosh! I just read your post and I'm still in shock. How exciting for you! I have to admit I'm a little nervous. Will our tiny little ward be losing you or are we lucky enough that you found our house in the ward boundries? I'll keep my fingers crossed untill I hear from you.
YaY Tasha you're a blogger! I must say that I can relate to your moving situation. Curt and I have done it 6 times in just 3 years with our stuff in storage more often than not! AHH. Well let me know if you need help. I guess one good thing is that you get to throw a lot of junk that you don't need away. They do say that after 3 moves, you might as well have had a fire. :)
Well all I can say is hooray for you. We hope that this will be the place that you can really enjoy and that Nate and you and Kalli will be able to really move forward with your exciting new change in your lives. Hoping that there will be lots of business sent your way to make you safe in your changes. Vickie
Post a Comment