
Well it has been quite a while since I have had a chance to sit down and check out the blogger world, as you can see from my last post a week + ago, but I have been busy, busy, busy. We are supposed to be all moved in by Wed and there is a lot to do....whew! I hate all the little things that have to be done i.e. setting up utilities, cleaning every nook and cranny, then of course the actual moving of big cumbersome boxes. No fun. Right now, our condo looks like Taz came for a visit. Needless to say, don't drop in, you might not be able to find us in this mess :) Despite all this hassle, I can't wait to get settled in to our new place. It will give us a little more wiggle room and I think Kalli will love having a (small) yard to play in and a great park within walking distance. Yay! We will definitely have a BBQ when we get situated to celebrate. I love parties!!
3 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys and your new place. We love that park and will be calling you all the time when we go. I'd love to come to a BBQ (did I just invite myself?) Anyway, let me know if I can do anything. Tess would love to have Kalli over for a playdate why you get some things done.
HOw can I help? I am in no condition to lift heavy things, but I can pack with the best of them. I can also take Kalli off your hands for awhile, please call me. JEnn
I wish I were there to help! Can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment