I love those little teeth. And I love that you post all of these day to day things, like daddy coming home and the fanatical amount of excitement and celebrating that it brings every day. These are the things I am sure we will look pack to the most when we are old ladies. :)
5 comments:
Wish you guys could have all come up when Nathan did!
So do we! Hopefully we can come see you soon!
Tash, your little man looks so old here! What a handsome little guy!!
Holy smokes! He looks so much like Kalli these days! Crazy! Cute!
I love those little teeth. And I love that you post all of these day to day things, like daddy coming home and the fanatical amount of excitement and celebrating that it brings every day. These are the things I am sure we will look pack to the most when we are old ladies. :)
Post a Comment