Saturday, February 13

My Valentine


Nate surprised me and we went to Bandera's in Corona del Mar this year for Valentines Day. I had heard of this place and the infamous 2 hour wait to get in. We didn't wait quite that long but while we waited we went to Pacific Whey pastry shop and I had dessert before dinner - a huge cinnamon roll and he had a big sugar cookie.

Don't worry, it didn't ruin our appetite, we still enjoyed pork tenderloin and chicken enchiladas. The food was scrumptious and I would definitely go back! I had a great time out with my Valentine, I feel pretty lucky to be married to this man. Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Minnesota Fun! said...

Reminds me of our first V-day. Remember how excited we were to go to Copper Mill. I remember Heather did my hair that night. I was SO excited to actually be going out on Valentines. Oh the memories!

KIRSTEN said...

Ummm ... you must take me there sometime! Nate will pay of course haha