Tonight at our ward Christmas party, the kids were supposed to come dressed in their pjs. Besides having breakfast foods for dinner, the kids were read The Polar Express by the engineer
I invited Julie and her kids to come too. They had fun and Tyler wanted to sit with Treyvan during the book.

they did lots of different crafts and then Santa arrived. Kalli was excited to sit on Santa's lap, but I was curious to see how Treyvan would react...

this is what I thought would happen.

Kalli waited in the long line patiently and when she finally got to Santa, she had lots to say. This year on the top of her list...a snow globe.

The party was lots of fun and the kids played really well together. Good job activities board (Nate and others) for putting this wonderful party together!
1 comment:
I wish I could wear my jammies around and look as cute as all of those kiddies!
Post a Comment