Monday, December 7

The Perfect Tree

I love the smell of a fresh cut tree!

Kalli was so excited to pick a Christmas tree this year and set it up.

Kalli and Trey loved going through all the old decorations
and stringing up the lights

Treyvan crashed early. but Kalli stayed up until the tree was finished

Now, let the holidays begin! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

Your tree looks great! Is it real?

Charmaine Anderson said...

Hi Tasha, I love the picture of your kids sitting on the floor in the dark with the string of lights. I would love to paint it if you don't care. I did pull it off but the quality was low and I am wondering if you sent it to me direct it would be better with more pixels. If it is not too much trouble. charmandy@comcast.net You take some very charming pictures. I still have the one with Cali and the daisy that I am going to paint sometime too. It never ceases to enchant me when I run across it.