Saturday, July 18

Skating It Up

Tonight, we went to the ward Roller Skating Party. Nate helped put it all together in the stake center gym! Kalli has never been roller skating and was very excited to try

after a few crash and burns (and a few bruised up shins of mine) Kalli finally got it down and found some friends to skate with


Wendy and I decided to join in the fun too

I cruised around with Kalli

while Nate and Treyvan enjoyed the nachos and licorice

I don't think Kalli stopped skating for more than 5 minutes the whole night

We had such a good time - I think we might have to invest in some skates!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You look like you're a natural. No, not really : ). When's the last time you were roller skating. I think it was middle school for me.