Our Independence Day was a lazy one. It started off with a thorough vacuuming and washing of the cars, then to be honest, we all took a nap. Treyvan was sick, Nate was too and I was exhausted from taking care of a sick baby for a week. Kalli just lounged in her new hammock Nate rigged for her in our front yard.


Next, we headed to our usual spot on the Lowry's hill, for the 3rd year in a row, to watch the fireworks. Nate stayed home while Treyvan slept, so Kalli and I set up for the show.

Kalli could hardly wait for the fireworks to begin

The fireworks were great and the finale was fantastic!
Around 5:30, the kids and I went out to the Aliso Viejo celebration. We did a few games and visited some booths

then we waited in line for 45 min to get Kalli and Tess' faces painted. Kalli was a patriotic butterfly and Tess was a fairy with sparkles. They look so cute, it was worth the wait!

Treyvan showed a little patriotism
then we waited in line for 45 min to get Kalli and Tess' faces painted. Kalli was a patriotic butterfly and Tess was a fairy with sparkles. They look so cute, it was worth the wait!
Treyvan showed a little patriotism
Next, we headed to our usual spot on the Lowry's hill, for the 3rd year in a row, to watch the fireworks. Nate stayed home while Treyvan slept, so Kalli and I set up for the show.
Kalli could hardly wait for the fireworks to begin
The fireworks were great and the finale was fantastic!
God Bless America! I am so greatful for the freedom I enjoy and this wonderful place I get to live in.
1 comment:
Happy 4th. The pics are great!
Post a Comment