Treyvan's first fat lip. He fell this morning in the bathroom while I was getting ready for church. He was actually holding on to me but he reached for the door and before I knew it his lip hit the scale on the floor. I saw blood and immediately checked to see if all his teeth were there. I don't need another toothless child!
Thank heavens it was just his lip! Now he looks like he has a bird beak. Poor guy!
3 comments:
Aw! Poor buddy! Brave little guy. Love the new blog layout, ps!
I have a feeling this is the first of many (if he's anything like Boston- you know). Treyvan's a tough kid!!! It's still always so sad.
Poor little man. Feel lucky that you haven't had to do stitches with him yet. Whoever said that boys were more ruff then girls, we dead wrong.
Post a Comment