Thursday, March 5

Party Time

Tonight, Debbie and I threw a baby shower for Jessica Forest. She is having a little girl on May 4th and they plan on naming her Darby. Time has flown by and I am so glad she was here so we could have this shower for her! We had soooo much food and she got soooo many cute baby clothes! Thanks to all those that brought their yummy food. It was delish!

Lookin' good, with only 2 months to go!




Look at all that delicious food

it wasn't just for looking at :)

The party planners
What a great night - I can't wait to meet this little girl!

3 comments:

Megan Shady said...

Such a fun night! You and Debbie did a great job.

Kim said...

It really was such a fun night. So fun to see sara and others that you just never get to see enough. You are such a good friend tasha! And it was delicious food! yay for baby darby!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the wonderful shower- I haven't checked blogs in so long, sorry for the delay in commenting on what a great friend you are!!!!!