Monday, March 23

This Must Be What Heaven is Like

15 comments:

Hayley said...

Seriously! Can I move in with you?

Shelly Traveller said...

What a cool picture!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

you look so relaxed and ohhh so very hot!! you are soooooo dang thin...didn't you just have a baby not all that long ago?? no fair!!!!

KIRSTEN said...

I love what you have done to you living room!!

TnD said...

When I was at BYU-H we had a bright red couch in our back yard, which just happened to be Temple Beach. It was a little gross after a rain, but amazing the rest of the time.

Patricia said...

How did you do that?

Megan Shady said...

What a cool picture!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Yes, I am pretty sure that is what heaven is like....

Wendy said...

I'm a fan.

Michelle said...

I love that picture.

SUMMER said...

LOVE this picture. Tell us more about it!!!

Jessica said...

Let's go to the beach this week and all bring couches and a table and hang out like it's our living room. Games, food, and pillows. What else could be better? Oh, wait, maybe a tent. We can stay all week!!!!

Jennifer said...

Yes indeed. Are you guys around this spring break? WE haven't seen eachother in forever! I hate it!

Emily said...

Love it! I want to take pictures of my kids on that cool couch!

Ann Marie said...

awesome photo!