A typical morning at our house -the whole family in our bed, with smiles all around. (Nate is that lump to the left - he doesn't want anyone to see his morning scruff :)
Treyvan is SOOOOO cute! Look at him all smiles with kalli! I love it. Thanks for not posting a pic of nate. I don't want to see his morning scruff. ;) love you nate!
6 comments:
ohh what cute smiles....love the morning bed times...we do it too!
Treyvan is SOOOOO cute! Look at him all smiles with kalli! I love it. Thanks for not posting a pic of nate. I don't want to see his morning scruff. ;) love you nate!
Treyvan and Kalli look so much a like. Funny how our beds become the community bed in the morning. No matter what time they wake up
Trey and Kalli look so much like siblings in this photo. (good thing they are;)
What is Nate doing under there? Hummmm.....?
Doesn't it look exactly like his afternoon scruff? Loooove mornings.
Sounds like our place in the mornings. :) It's fun to see all of your pictures. I can't believe how fast those two are growing! You all look great!
Post a Comment