since we have been to the hot tub! Ever since ours went under construction in February, I have longed for a soaking. Wendy invited us over to her sisters and it felt like heaven :) It was Treyvan's first time and from the looks of these pictures, he enjoyed it too.

5 comments:
I wish I could lounge in those little tubes too. Do me a favor and call me the next time you hit up a hot tube. We will be right over - haha!!
Too bad we don't live closer so our two little chunky boys could be friends. You put that he barfs all the time. Danny does the same thing. Have you tried any meds? Danny is on an acid-reflex medicine which has helped him. He still throws up, but not as much.
Anyway, the picture with him in the hot tub is so cute. He has a great smile!
That second picture is a gem! Such a cutie!
It's so darling how Kalli looks like a little Tasha and Treyvan looks like a little Nate, they couldn't be any cuter!
That looks like so much fun! wish I were there!
Post a Comment