Tuesday, February 3

Free? Ummm.... OK!

We went to the great Joann's in Foothill Ranch in search of some fabric and zippers for pillows. Not a whole lot of success, but we hit up Babies R Us since it was so close and got offered a free 5x7 photo from Kiddie Kandids. So of course, I couldn't say no to a free pic. Here are the top 3:

Best pic of Treyvan

Best pic of Kalli

(Treyvan's hands are ALWAYS in his mouth)
Loved them all!

10 comments:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Very cute! I wouldn't be able to resist either if I was you!!

Hayley said...

Tasha they are just so darling! Seriously, you have a beautiful family. Whenever I look at your blog I am craving a vacay, I'm a tad bit jelous of you California life!!!

Kim said...

Definitely worth the trip. I just wish I would have had your lady. ;)

Wendy said...

Adorable!

Keri and Aaron said...

SOOO cute! That's awesome that they were free! Jada was surprised to see how big Treyvan has gotten. What beautiful kids.

Keri and Aaron said...

SOOO cute! That's awesome that they were free! Jada was surprised to see how big Treyvan has gotten. What beautiful kids.

Mark and Cristin said...

Those are great! I am jealous, I keep meaning to get some pictures of Owen done before he gets all big and grown up.

KIRSTEN said...

How CUTE - I want free pictures

Jennifer said...

What is up? I haven't seen or talked to you in FOREVER! We have all kinds of fun bugs, but seem to be healthy now. So what are you up to this holiday weekend?

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

Cutest little pics. I swear they grow up so fast. It will be so fun to see who he becomes. You can tell Callie is a very loving big sis!