
Kalli loves all things fruit, so its a good thing we have our own fruit patch growing around our house. Lately, her favorite thing is to get up on her table and pick the grapes from the vine herself. SO if you are looking for some fresh organic fruit, come on over and she'll pick some for you too :)
7 comments:
Looks like Michael is going to be crapping grapes this weekend!
Wow, those look yummy!
And I'm still laughing over the PB and J's comment for the ducks it's a great visual.
YUM YUM, I am hungry now! Looks like lots of fun.
tag .. now you are it!! Sorry I missed you yesterday. Been super busy trying to get the girls ready for Utah. Call you when I get back from the Keys :)
We are jealous of fresh grapes directly from the vine. They look great!
I am jealous! My brother has tons of fruit growing in his yard and I always love it! Tony and I want to have some eventually too - - not in this concrete jungle of a patio / backyard! Maybe in a few years . . .
Fresh grapes. Yes please! She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment