Today was my last day of work.
Wahoo! It was a little bittersweet, since I really didn't mind going to work and I truly enjoyed chatting it up with Katrina, who I worked with, but nothing can compare to my other 'job" of being a full time mom. I am looking forward to being home with Kalli and my new little guy. Can't wait for him to get here!

Katrina and I, outside of
GWA (work)

We went to lunch at a fabulous Italian restaurant in Crystal Cove, then had to get dessert at one of our favorite yogurt spots - Red Mango.
Mmmmm...
Katrina I'll miss ya - I look forward to many future lunch dates.
5 comments:
Yahoo! I am so happy for you to be done. It's a great day when you don't have to slave for someone that doesn't love you back! School started today and it was a busy one. I have my new computer and I am in love. So, let's talk tomorrow! Anna wanted to know why Kalli wasn't in preschool today!
ohhh you look soooo dang cute in these pictures....never have that baby! j/k you will look great after you have him also...i just know it. congrats for being a stay at home mommy.
Retirement is so sweet! Welcome to Club Med! Ha! I wish...
Yes club med is the way to be! ;) I think again I am more excited for you to be done than you are! Let the fun begin! ... or just continue. ;)
Hey Tash, you look so cute! I'm excited to see your little boy! Good luck with the delivery and everything, I hope it goes well for all of you!
Post a Comment