The food was tasty - even a chocolate fountain found its way there
Some of the guests.
Notice the string of brown and blue clothes hanging on the stairs - thanks Grant for having so many adorable clothes
Baby bump t0 baby bump
Like I said, so many great gifts
This was a purse/diaper bag Nate secretly got to the shower. There is a story that goes behind it, but for now, thanks Hon' for being so thoughtful and sweet!
Jenny was great. She kept everything so organized and in control, thanks!
More partygoers
My new Hooter Hider made custom by Kim
A special thanks to Kim and Wendy for all their time and for making the night perfect. I am blessed to have so many great friends. When family isn't close it is nice to know I have friends to rely on.
Thanks again to EVERYONE for making this night unforgettable!
7 comments:
I keep forgetting your due date and so I keep checking to see if your little one has made it yet!!!! It looks like you had a great shower. I am soooo glad you have so many awesome friends around you, being away from family!!! I can't wait to see your little man!!!
How fun your getting so close. I LOVE that bag! And I love my hooter hider, I didn't have one with my first two and wish that I would have.
And how fun to be able to frequent Disneyland.
That looks like you had a lot of fun! I want to know the story behind the bag because it is great!!!
You look so beautifully GLOWING in all the photos! Pregnancy treats you good Mama! :) Bummed I missed it - hope you got the present I left for you!
Man that food looks good, wish I could have been there! Oh, it would have been nice to have seen you too. :)
Looks like fun! LOVE the giant cupcake cake! That rules! You look great, girl! Good luck with the last week in Preggersville! Keep us in the announcement loop!
I want to buy that Hooter Hider. It is so cute and I hate all the cheesy patterns at Bebe Au Lait. Does your friend sell them?
Post a Comment