Kalli's cousins Jada, Joseph and their mom, Keri, came to visit us on Saturday. We all went for a swim and since Kalli and Jada were having so much fun, we couldn't let it end, so we had Jada stay the night. Kalli's first slumber party. Kalli has spent the night at Jada's house but this is the first time Kalli has had someone spend the night at her house. They were both very excited and had way too much fun dressing up as princesses, picking peaches, eating a "delicious dinner" (according to Jada) and playing 'til their hearts content. They got along so well, I don't think there were tears shed once between them. It was fun having Jada over and I must say I was spoiled since Kalli had someone to play with, I was left alone to do whatever I wanted. It was great for all of us!
Wednesday, July 9
Kalli's FIRST Official Slumber Party
Kalli's cousins Jada, Joseph and their mom, Keri, came to visit us on Saturday. We all went for a swim and since Kalli and Jada were having so much fun, we couldn't let it end, so we had Jada stay the night. Kalli's first slumber party. Kalli has spent the night at Jada's house but this is the first time Kalli has had someone spend the night at her house. They were both very excited and had way too much fun dressing up as princesses, picking peaches, eating a "delicious dinner" (according to Jada) and playing 'til their hearts content. They got along so well, I don't think there were tears shed once between them. It was fun having Jada over and I must say I was spoiled since Kalli had someone to play with, I was left alone to do whatever I wanted. It was great for all of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like your blog too. haha. What a weekend! Tess sure loved her slumber party with Kalli.
Post a Comment