Thursday, July 17

Kalli's Favorite Past Time


She loves it and can't get enough. She is pretty good too. Even when we are really trying (and not letting her win), she beats us. If anyone wants to test their memory skills, come on over, Kalli is always up for a game.

7 comments:

Annie said...

In the picture with nate you can tell he has just woken up from a slumber sleep... and now kalli wants to play. You can tell this is something that he really did not want to do and is going through the motions of the game. ha
tell him he has the ultimate tired eyes

The Cowley BLT w/ a little M and Z said...

Hey Miss Tasha!
I can't believe how much Kalli has grown! It is crazy. I still picture her as the little baby I last saw her as. But man....she is definately your kid! She is so adorable.
Hey, Ben is getting some time off July 30 to August 2...I think. But since Kaitlin is here, we wanted to take her to the beach and while we were there, we wanted to come see you guys and hang out with ya. I don't have a phone number for you, but if that would work for you then let me know. Or e-mail me and we can exchange numbers. lexi.cowley@us.army.mil

KIRSTEN said...

Ha ha. We have that exact same game. Tasha, I think could kick your butt!!

Patricia said...

Sounds like my kind of game....next is Boggle!

SUMMER said...

Haven loves this game! It is such an easy activity to do with them too! I LOVE it. Try the princess memory next. She will like it a lot!!!

Ann Marie said...

We should have a three year old tournament! Kylie loves this game too!

Debbie Savage said...

Emi and Chloe would love that game! I love the pic with Kalli and her daddy playing together.