Sunday, June 22

Happy Anniversary!


It has been 7 long years, just kidding, 7 great years. I am very lucky to have met such a wonderful man, who is an amazing husband and father. Nate I love you very much and can't imagine my life without you. It has been an adventure thus far and only look forward to what lays ahead. I see how Kalli adores you and can only imagine our new little guy will feel exactly the same way. I can't wait to grow old with you :) Happy Anniversary!

10 comments:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Congrats! I can't believe you guys have been married that long!!! It seems like such a short time ago! Hope the next seven are just as great. Also, have fun with youralone time!!! ;)

Mark and Cristin said...

Holy Crap! 7 YEARS. That seems like an impossibly long time to be married to my sister! Good work Nate. Just kidding, we just wish you'd spend some of your married time with us over here in UTAH!

KIRSTEN said...

Congrats Nate and Tash!! I can totally remember attending your wedding dinner. It was YUMMY!!! You share the same wedding anniversary as my parents, whom have been married 30 years today. YAH them and you young kids!!!

Wendy said...

I can't get over how young you guys look. U are babies!

Kim said...

I love this picture! You guys are the best! We love you nate ... even when you pretend not to see us calling you in from surfing after being in the hot sun for four hours. ;) and Tasha ... what can I say? ps. I love you. ;)

Ann Marie said...

Happy Anniversary! Where were you guys married?

Hayley said...

Happy belated anniversary! You sure look like a happy couple. I love that you had a few days to yourself, I can't imagine how lovely that must be....

SUMMER said...

This is a great shot of you two HOTTIES!

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

Happy Anniv! Ian and I just hit 7 in April too. Time flies when you're having fun, eh?! Congrats to both of you! Also, we saw Kalli and Nate on Sat. and BTW, Kalli is getting so big! She's a little lady now! So cute.

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

Congrats on 7 long but great years!!!! Anyhow so fun to go to Costa Rica. We had friends that just got back from living down there for a few months and they totally did the zip line thing. That looks like sooo much fun. Your belly is looking pretty cute there missy.