Saturday, June 21

Home Alone

Nate took Kalli to Monterey with him Thursday night and won't be back until Tuesday night, so yes, I am truly all alone! Nate's mom wanted to spend some time with Kalli, so how could I object. This is the first time in 3 1/2 years that I have been all by myself. If I go anywhere, Kalli has always been with me. At first, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with myself, but what was I thinking, I have had no problem filling the time :) I have tagged along with friends at the beach and pool (which is completely relaxing without any kids) and even went to a movie and watched a chick flick. It has been great and it is only Sunday! Don't get me wrong, I do miss Nate and Kalli, but it is kind of exhilarating to only worry about myself. I will be ready for them to get back in a couple days, but until then, I am off to do...whatever I want!

2 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

You lucky girl you. I have forgotten what it is like to go to the restroom without an audience -- ha ha what can you do but laugh about that one:)

Kim said...

You can come over and we can cry over chick flicks anytime you want ... even if a nooner might be compromised! ;)