We had a lot of fun and enjoyed feeling like a newly married couple again. I can't believe we are already back and into our old routines again. It came and went all too quickly. I want to thank Laura for watching Kalli while were were away. We really appreciated knowing she was in good hands and that she had so much fun, she hardly missed us. Since the souvenirs in Costa Rica were overpriced junk, we didn't have too much to bring back. Kalli got a butterfly towel, shirt,and some flip flops. Here she is modeling them.
Well, that is about it. Now, how are we going to top this on our next vacation? I guess we will have a long time to think about it :)



12 comments:
I am sooo jealous! Looks like fun.
So I spent a while looking through your blog the other day. I didn't know who you married or that you live in california...lucky girl. You look great and happy, and it's fun to see.
Love your pictures! Kalli looks so cute with her blue/brown flip flops matching her blue/brown outfit.
Your pics are awesome, I wish I had alittle of your adventure in me! Looks like a blast! Any bowel issues?
Look at that picture of the road just gone! It looks like you had a blast! Wish we could have gone with you. Maybe next time. ;) All in all, we're glad you're back. :)
You and Nate really know how to spend $$$$. Next time invite me!! I promise that I will return your call one of these days. P.S. The belly is looking CUTE. Can't wait until I can actually meet the little man!!
I'm behind the times! I thought you were there now. I loved the pictures - what a great trip. How did your digestive systems hold up to the food?
Yay! Isn't Costa Rica fun? I haven't been there since 2001, but it was amazing when I was there. I am so glad that you got to have a good vacation before the little one arrives!!
Seems to me you had to much fun, maybe we need to add a few rules to the prego book of things not to do. 1. No Costa Rica Trips.
Isn't that what those books are all about?
Those were some great pics.
I know how you can top that last trip, come visit us in UTAH!! Yay! Tell Nate to bring is "A" golf game.
Looks like a great trip! Glad you got to squeeze it in before the baby comes - smart move Mama!
Looks like an awesome time. I wish Mark and I could have tagged along!! I know your Utah trip won't be as fun, but we'll try and make it worth your while :-) See ya in a few weeks!
-Cristin
Hey I ran into your blog as I was blog stocking and I can't believe how your little one has grown. I can't beleive that you have been gone for 2 years already. I know when you left you weren't overly excited, but it looks like you are having a good time now. Congrats on you upcoming baby...so much fun. Take care and love the blog!
Tasha,
I ran across your email today. I was browsing through Haylee's blog and found you. I can't believe how grown up your little girl is. I was also wanting to know if you could give me Ben and Mandy's number. I don't know if you know that my husband is good friends with Ben. Well anyway we have lost contact since they moved to Ohio. Lam (my husband) wants to call Ben and tell him congrats on finally having a baby boy. You can email me back or leave it on our blog comments. Unless Mandy has a blog herself! Our blog is wwww.thanadabout.blogspot.com
my email is rachthanada@cox.net
Rachel (once Smart) Thanadabout
Post a Comment