I can't believe how big our girls are getting. They look like little woman. Maybe one of these days me and Hannah can take a quick trip out there so her and Kalli can have a play date!!
Kalli seems like she is at such a fun age!!! As for Sushi, what is the deal. I havn't really tried it too much, since I didn't even like California rolls. So maybe someday. But Carst is forever going out to lunch for it and coming home smelling like he just took a trip to Japan!!!! Your new web paper is darling. I tried once and couldn't figure out how to change it. OH, well! For sure let's try to get together in July!!!!
5 comments:
I can't believe how big our girls are getting. They look like little woman. Maybe one of these days me and Hannah can take a quick trip out there so her and Kalli can have a play date!!
That photo is awesome. Tell Kalli that Tess keeps wanting to look at it.
Kalli seems like she is at such a fun age!!! As for Sushi, what is the deal. I havn't really tried it too much, since I didn't even like California rolls. So maybe someday. But Carst is forever going out to lunch for it and coming home smelling like he just took a trip to Japan!!!! Your new web paper is darling. I tried once and couldn't figure out how to change it. OH, well! For sure let's try to get together in July!!!!
What a cutie! She was pretending to be floating in a blue lagoon. Sounds like you had fun on Nate's B-day! Happy Birthday Nate!
She's totally a Fischer. Laid back, can have fun anywhere doing anything!!!
Post a Comment