Sunday, May 25

Tagged - 5 Things

So it is my turn and perfect timing, since I have not much else going on. Here it goes:

5 things on my list to do today:
*Go to church
*Update blog
*Work on shutterfly album
*Make some family calls
*Relax

5 Snacks I enjoy:
*Hari-bo gummy bears
*Watermelon (or any fruit)
*Chips (particularly Doritos)
*Chocolate chip cookie dough
*Last, but not least, Frozen Cup (frozen yogurt)

5 things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
*Buy a house
*Go on an amazing world vacation (friends would be invited of course)
*Buy an awesome car
*Send my parent's and Nate's parents on a month long trip
*Of course-give a chunk to an organization to help others in need

5 bad habits:
*Slurping my milk when I eat cereal (or so Nate says)
*Picking at my face, hands, etc when nervous or bored
*Speaking before I think
*Running late
*Falling asleep on the couch, then getting up in 2 in the morning to get ready for bed

5 places I have lived:
*Benson, UT
*Logan, UT
*Monterey, CA
*Laguna Niguel, CA
*??? TBD ???

5 jobs I have had:
*Darrell's Appliance
*First Class Tutors/Mom
*Geoffrey Weiss and Associates/Mom
*Mom...

5 things people don't know about me:
*I add ketchup to my macaroni & cheese,
*My first car, the 'Silver Bullet,' was an old Ford LTD
*I have always wanted to go sky diving (who knows, maybe I still will...)
*I plugged my nose when I swam, until 3 yrs ago (thanks to Nate)
*I've never broken a bone in my body

*I tag Jess, Cristin, Kirsten, Kim and anyone else who wants to take on the challenge. Just let me know so I make sure I view your 5 things. Now, GO!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I would obviously expect to be one of those friends invited on that great world tour of yours. :) I love your plugged nose! I use to think there were alligators at the bottom of the deep end. You're not alone.

Adrienne said...

Lol at Kim's comments and that you used to plug your nose! i confess....i have always looked at adults who did that and thought "seriously?"

But I heard you have your induction date already....oh how jealous I am just barely reaching 13 weeks. :) Well that and my doctor refuses to induce before 40 weeks so I can pretty much plan on going the ENTIRE 9 MONTHS!! :)

Wendy said...

I laughed out load and the mental picture of you swimming with your nose plugged. I imagine your hair gets in your face too. hahahaha. Sorry, I can't help myself. Can you please show me your skills some time? It would make me SO happy!

KIRSTEN said...

How funny are you plugging your nose while swimming. Well, guess what? I plug my nose when I jump off of things whether I am jumping into water or not. Ha ha. Aren't we funny girls!!

Mark and Cristin said...

I will play the game! I don't know how interesting my answers will be though...:-)