Sunday, May 18

My New BFF


We have been inseperable since our first encounter about a week ago. I have visited this good friend of mine just about every day of the week. This relationship is not a healthy one (some might argue there are some healthy aspects to it though). I would love to introduce anyone to my new BFF, anytime, just tell me when and I will be there!

5 comments:

TnD said...

I need an introduction, um, let's say this afternoon, right now. Yogurt sounds so good to me right now.

KIRSTEN said...

I agree. Gelato is YUMMY!! You + me = fake date tomarrow (we can pretend can't we :))

Jessica said...

I need a new good friend. I would love to meet yours. I'm looking for a long term friendship.

Wendy said...

Still waiting to be introduced!

Kellie H said...

Oh frozen yougurt is a long time BFFT of mine. I had it so much when I was preggo too. Don't deny yourself...the baby wants it =)

~Enjoyed your blog. I used to live in Southern Cali back when I was in elem. school. I miss it sometimes!