Nate and his design partner were chosen to be in this month's issue of Riveria Interiors. I am so proud and can't wait to see what the future holds. Congrats Nate!
That's awesome!!!! They did a great job (maybe they could give some of the girls in the pictures a makeover- I didn't just say that). That's the best combination. An artist who's an interior designer.
That is really exciting. Congratulations Nate. This doesn't change anything though, when you come out in July I'll STILL be able to you kick your butt at golf.
8 comments:
Congrats... what an accomplshment!
That's awesome!!!! They did a great job (maybe they could give some of the girls in the pictures a makeover- I didn't just say that). That's the best combination. An artist who's an interior designer.
That is really exciting. Congratulations Nate. This doesn't change anything though, when you come out in July I'll STILL be able to you kick your butt at golf.
So cool! Should we be getting his autograph now or....
How did you do the "fellow bloggers" heading?? I love it & want to copy you :-)
Scan the article and post it for us. That is so great. What amazing publicity!
Very chic! Good work Nate. Did he arrange for the drag queen at the opening party? ha.
How awesome!
Post a Comment