This was a great Mother's Day. I am so lucky to have a wonderful daughter and husband who love me so much. Thank you over and over, I really did feel special today!
Sunday, May 11
Happy Mom's Day!
I must admit, I didn't know if Nate would pull through this year for Mother's Day. There was no indication that he recognized that MY day was coming up. So I began to have my doubts, but I thought I might wait it out and see what happens. Well, as you can see, I never should have doubted him...
Kalli brought me this bag of my favorite treats and a little letter with a hand painted heart on it, while I was in bed this morning.
While I was getting breakfast, Nate pulled these out and gave them to me. Yep, there are 12, go ahead and count them :) And in case you are wondering, that is one in a cup-there was a mishap in the car, or so I was told.
Then, Nate said he was going to make me a Thai dinner. My favorite! I couldn't wait until dinner, so we had it for lunch. This is Pad Thai from scratch!
Kalli brought this home from Primary. Isn't it sweet? I love the part where it says I am the best at 'cooking.' Seriously, we all know someone had to be coaching her...
This I actually got on Friday when I picked Kalli up from day care. I thought it was so sweet. She keeps telling me Happy Birthday instead of Mother's Day. I will take anything, but by the end of the day, she got it right.
This was a great Mother's Day. I am so lucky to have a wonderful daughter and husband who love me so much. Thank you over and over, I really did feel special today!
This was a great Mother's Day. I am so lucky to have a wonderful daughter and husband who love me so much. Thank you over and over, I really did feel special today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! Roses, art work, and food?! Your Thai lunch looks so good. I need to partake in Nate's cooking again soon!
Happy Mother's Day!!!! You deserve to be spoiled. Thanks for sharing all of your spoils (you guys are really good cooks, by the way- we always love your food) and the chocolate croissants (yum).
Kallie and Nate did a GREAT job for Mother's Day!! What is Pad Thai? I'm not too familiar with thai food. Totally off the subject but I just found out that we will be in Utah until July 6th. Hopefully it works so we can meet up???
You scored for Mother's day! And you deserve it too! :-)
Post a Comment