Sick!
Nate's sister, Laura, gave him this card for his birthday a month ago and I just can't bring myself to throw it away. Every time I look at it a big grin spreads across my face. In fact, I am smiling right now as I write this. I hope you 'enjoy' it as much as I have. (Thanks for the laughs Laura.)
14 comments:
Nasty! but I'm sure you knew that.
Yeah right, Tasha. We know the real reason you can't throw it away...LUST
Love the picture. Sorry Nate, the real reason Tash can't get rid of it is because this is her real dream machine!!
I agree. I think you keep it by the side of your bed. :) What am I going to do without you next week? Can you say bored stiff and not to mention hungry! :)
Yuck! But I'm laughing too!
Oh my... that is good!
As in Miss Tasha Ricks??
How fun! Your little fam is just darling and I am so excited to find you, it's been much to long!
www.haykid.blogspot.com Come visit us!
One more thing. Your little Kalli is a spittin' image of you!
Truly.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tasha!! It's about time you caught up!!!!
That was wrong! Sick and wrong! (But I'm laughing as I type this.
Does anyone think this looks like Rosie?
first you tell me that you have just gotten back from Costa Rica, but then don't leave pictures. What is up with that??
Tasha!! Kalli looks even more like you than when I saw her last!! How is California these days? We moved to Houston, TX about 3 months ago and we miss San Diego. I am bummed we never got together, I kept saying I was going to get a hold of you then I had stupid surgery issues all last year. Sorry! I am such a bad friend!!!! I am glad to have found you through Kirsten though!!!
That's hot.
Post a Comment