Nate looks REAL happy! We are excited to see you this week Tasha!
He's lucky that is ALL that happened if he could sleep thru that!!!!
Love Nate's face! Kali did a pretty thorough job I must say! Nice work girl! :-)
awesome! who needs makeup?
GREAT sticker face Nate!!!
Kalli's face is classic! She is SO guilty. Nate, atleast you still look tough with kiddie stickers all over your face.
Tasha, I am with you when it comes to eating sushi. YUCK. Nate I am happy that your birthday wish was fulfilled!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nate looks REAL happy! We are excited to see you this week Tasha!
He's lucky that is ALL that happened if he could sleep thru that!!!!
Love Nate's face! Kali did a pretty thorough job I must say! Nice work girl! :-)
awesome! who needs makeup?
GREAT sticker face Nate!!!
Kalli's face is classic! She is SO guilty. Nate, atleast you still look tough with kiddie stickers all over your face.
Tasha, I am with you when it comes to eating sushi. YUCK. Nate I am happy that your birthday wish was fulfilled!!
Post a Comment