Thursday, April 3

It's a Boy!

So you might have wondered lately if I was eating donuts by the handful, but really it is more like hamburgers, since that is my latest craving. Yep, I am pregnant and 15 weeks into it. On Monday, we went to Costa Mesa to the raved about Ultrasound Services and found out that we are having a baby boy. It more just confirmed my suspicions than surprised me. This prenancy has been a little different than Kalli was and I have felt like it was a boy from the beginning (but I did think Kalli was a boy too...). At any rate, we are very excited to bring this little guy into our family and Kalli can't wait to be a big sister. September 20th is the day he is supposed to arrive, so let's pray he is on time (or early :) Until then, wish me luck and comfort through this hot summer that lies ahead!

9 comments:

Kim said...

What can I say more than I already have?!? I am SO excited for this little guy to get here! He is going to be a big deal for your family and now nice is it that Kalli is going to be a big help! :) Yesterday was so fun with her. I just love her. (And you're not so bad either I guess. ;)

Annie said...

ahhhh.... that is so exciting! yup you were right while nathan didnt believe you.

Ann Marie said...

Congratulations Fischer fam! One of each is so much fun! :-) Can't wait to meet the little guy!!!

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

Tasha, Congrats! To be pregnant and to find out it's a boy. To have one of each. Yea!!!!! I am excited for you and your whole family. Kalli is getting so big, she is so darling and you those pictures were adorable by that lake! Again congrats!!!! Yahoo!!

TnD said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. I must admit I had heard through the grapevine but didn't want to say anything until I heard it from you, or your blog directly. We can't wait to meet the little guy.

Mark and Cristin said...

WHAT!! You're pregnant!!! I always feel like I am the last to know!

Did they move the date up? I thought you were a couple weeks behind us.

Congrats on the boy! We are excited to have another nephew in the fam. We'll make sure he doesn't grow up to be a priss. :)

Laura said...

I still can't believe that I had talked to Nate 2 times last week and he never brought it up. So a late congrats to you!

SUMMER said...

Woo Hoo!!! I am so happy for you! This is GREAT news!!! I can't believe how far along you are!!! Yipee!

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! (I'm totally e-screaming that.) I heard on Sunday from G-ma, but like tnd, didn't want to chime in until I heard it straight from the mama's mouth. :) We're SO excited for you!!!