Caleb Benjamin Miller
The whole fam- FINALLY a boy!
Caleb was born, 8 days past due, at 9:49 a.m. on Monday morning. He was a whopping 9 lb 5 oz and 22 in. long! He is so adorable and looks just like his very loving sisters. They couldn't hardly wait for their brother to come out of their mommy's belly. I am so glad I was able to be part of it all :)
4 comments:
Did Ben and Mandy decide on Caleb Benjamin Miller instead of Benjamin Caleb Miller?? I guess I need to change my blog!
8 days late - just like my little Brennon. What a stinker!!! Congratulations! Boys are fun!
8 days late - just like my little Brennon. What a stinker!!! Congratulations! Boys are fun!
Hey Fischers!! you've got a great blog...I'll be checkin' in! (the color pallet is officially my favorite) Nathan, Stanislaus says hi!
Post a Comment