Sunday, January 6

What the...!


Don't let your imagination run too wild. This is what happens when silly putty and hair unite. Kalli was trying to put the putty on her ear (don't ask me why) and it ended up hanging from her head. I "delicately" tried to separate the two, but as you can see I wasn't completely successful. I grimaced each time a chunk of hair came out; Kalli needs every strand she's got! So a word to the wise: Putty and hair don't mix (well, they do, but they shouldn't :)

5 comments:

Mark and Cristin said...

you don't even want to know what I thought that was when I first saw that picture - looks like this was a valuable lesson!

Wendy said...

That looks like a tough removal. Yikes!

Laura said...

I knew that it was only a matter of time...

Kim said...

that was me growing up! I had no hair either and got crap in it constantly. It was probably the reason I always had a butch haircut! yikes. At least kalli's hair is still adorable!

Jessica said...

I never really saw it close up. You did a great job saving her hair. I was ready to get those scissors out!